Register

What is your fitness routine?

Anything other than dropshipping to be discussed here.

Moderator: Staff

Just Starting Out

What is your fitness routine?

Postby Flat_Eric » Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:45 pm

Hey all,

One of the perks of being a home worker is an easier access to fitness, nutrition and exercising.

I'm being curious:
- How often do you exercise?
- What do you do?
- Do you follow a particular diet?

Answers to the board please.

Just Starting Out

Postby Flat_Eric » Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:49 pm

On my side: I follow BeachBody's P90X (www.p90x.com and www.beachbody.com). P90X is a mixed training with weights, cardio and streching Currently at my second 90-day round with 2/3 routines per day instead of 1 from the first round.

What I eat changed dramatically as a result of the above. My current focus is a low carb-low sugar - high protein diet, maily guidied by Mark Sisson's Primat Eating. check out http://www.marksdailyapple.com , well worth a read.

King Member

Postby rain-bow » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:58 pm

i reach for my coffee lift to lips put it back down ...............

occasionally i swap arms!!

Rain
xxx
If you want the Rainbow,you have to put up with a little Rain!

King Member

Postby paulc010 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:04 pm

rain-bow wrote:i reach for my coffee lift to lips put it back down ...............

occasionally i swap arms!!

Rain
xxx

What she said ^^^

Paul
"I would love to change the world, but they won’t give me the source code"

King Member

Postby Wayzgoose » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:05 pm

Use a straw - it's far less energetic :-)

Alan.

King Member

Postby Wayzgoose » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:35 pm

I wondered who'd be the first with the picture !!

Alan.

-# Moderator

Postby laggardlady » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:52 pm

I have the same fitness regime as rainbow and paul :lol: although I keep promising myself I will do more.

My dad's got a hat like that, got it as a present a couple of years ago. :lol:

I Live Here

Postby eemarket » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:56 pm

Here's my back view after exercising :-

King Member

Postby rain-bow » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:41 pm

eemarket wrote:Here's my back view after exercising :-

mmmm ok theres built and theres

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww why ?????

Rain
xxxx
If you want the Rainbow,you have to put up with a little Rain!

-# Moderator

Postby laggardlady » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:41 pm

yeuch

-# Super Mod

Postby DJBenz » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:05 pm

I do one sit-up each day, I sit up in bed in the morning, and lie down again that night.
Dan
I'm happy being King of my own hill in life, and not aspiring to climb yours

Lightweight

Postby Zee Deveel » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:32 pm

I had been doing Powerlifting Mon/Wed/Fri and Brazilian Jujitsu Tuesday and Thursday. I've got a broken arm at the moment though so not able to train.

When I get back in the game it's gonna be Mon/Wed powerlifting, Tuesday BJJ, Friday Freestyle Wrestling, Sunday cardio.

Then when it gets closer to the 2009 rugby season, I'll be doing:

Mon - Powerlifting
Tue - Rugby Training
Wed - Powerlifting
Thur - Rugby Training
Fri - Rest
Saturday - Rugby Game
Sunday - Sprint training / kicking practice

Supreme Member

Postby bill7096 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:43 am

99 change hands :green:

Forum Advertiser

Postby PeteVA » Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:06 pm

Walk 4 miles a day. Takes an hour if I go alone, longer with dogs. I find if I go out about 10 AM I miss the school bus exhaust and most dog walkers and pretty much have the streets to myself.

Postby Falbazaar » Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:39 pm

I'm doing nowt at the moment and haven't for the past three months which isn't like me.

I'm playing Rugby (union) Saturday though so that's gonna hurt for a few days afterwards, it did a couple of weeks ago when I last played. Getting out of bed was a chore then!

But.. usually I do:

Mon - Gym - Legs and Back
Tues - Girlfriend ;) (Rather than the Rugby Training I should be doing)
Wed - Gym - Chest and Biceps
Thur - Rugby Training
Fri - Gym - Shoulders and Triceps.. I think was the three day routine, it's been a while!?
Every other Sat - Rugby Game
Sun - Veg Out!

At the moment though it's:

Mon - eBay
Tues - eBay
Wed - ebay
Thur - ebay
Fri - eBay
Sat - eBay
Sun - ...........eBay :oo:

As for food, it's been whatever I want lately but before my hols it was chicken salad, tuna salad, chicken and veg, chicken and noodles, chicken and rice... etc and I keep promising myself it will be again soon, but with a stone + lost, I also tell myself I need to gain weight again for the Rugby lol (It doesn't mean eating Pasta, Pizza and Burgers though Jonboy)!!! lol

Gym Monday.. I promise i'll be back to it (someone ask me Monday and tell me off if I didn't go)

Jonathan

Lightweight

Postby Zee Deveel » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:14 am

Falbazaar wrote:Mon - Gym - Legs and Back
Tues - Girlfriend ;) (Rather than the Rugby Training I should be doing)
Wed - Gym - Chest and Biceps
Thur - Rugby Training
Fri - Gym - Shoulders and Triceps.. I think was the three day routine, it's been a while!?
Every other Sat - Rugby Game
Sun - Veg Out!

You'd be better off doing Chest / Tris and Shoulders / Bis.

Also I wouldn't fancy doing Legs and Back on the same day since most of the big back builders - Deadlift, Powercleans, Pullups are big compounds movements, combine that with Squats and your CNS is taking a big hit and you're one tired guy.

Postby Falbazaar » Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:15 am

I think we do do it the way you said regarding arms, but duelly noted on the back/legs front, I'll be having words with my mate (he sorts the routines out).

We tend to change routines every so often anyway, keep it fresh and interesting and keep the muscles guessing. Mind you, he might've changed the routine already since it's been 3 months since I went.

I certainly need to get down Monday, I miss it (as sad as that sounds lol). It's annoying how fast you lose size, although I know I'll get it back quicker than I did from the start, it's frustrating knowing i've taken a fair few steps backwards!

Cheers for the input anyhow!! :cheers:

Lightweight

Postby Zee Deveel » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:56 pm

Falbazaar wrote:It's annoying how fast you lose size,

Don't say that, my arm is still in cast for another month or so. >.<

I'm pretty scared lol.

I was almost at the 14 stone mark before I did this, I've got a horrible feeling I'm gonna be under 13 by the time I get back. :(

Postby Falbazaar » Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:39 pm

Ooh nasty, that'll take a bit to heal and you'll have to take it easy once back! You'll get any losses back quick though!
My mate has a bad shoulder injury at the moment and it really got him down. He was doing so well, biggest he'd ever been and in good shape, not just bulk then poof, knackered shoulder! He's now realised he can't do anything about it whilst the Physio's and Doc's argue what's the matter and so he's concentrating on low weight/high rep and cardio work! Said he feels great for all the extra cardio and his gf is loving his new trim tum and said she prefers it to the big guns lol

Lightweight

Postby Zee Deveel » Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:34 pm

Falbazaar wrote: his gf is loving his new trim tum and said she prefers it to the big guns lol

Hah, yeah they always do.

I was planning on bulking up pretty big, but since this has happened I'm just working on keeping my diet really clean and doing light cardio. I'll be able to go running n stuff way before I can start working out properly. Though I have done some legs / abs this week.

So in the short term I'm planning on going for that smaller, lean look for the time being. I'll get big one day though!

Was 14 stone at 6'2", biggest I've been by a long way.

Still I'm only 22, so I got time to beat that yet. :)

Postby Falbazaar » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:44 pm

Well that's far from bad mate! My best was just over 12stone at five ten! I was well happy since i'd come from 10stone with NO shoulders whatsoever. Used to have well sized arms for my size and not bad chest and that was it lol.. so I worked damn hard, eating loads, protein shakes and creotine plus hammeing the gym and made 12 stone with a good all round shape.
Now i'm back to 11 stone and need to get back to it but the shapes still there (just lol).

You do right though, I've not been doing anything but walking so having the motervation you have will keep you going and you'll be well up for listing.. sorry lifting (too much eBay) again once your 100% and you'll have the fitness to go with it!

Maybe i'm getting lazy because I'm 27 and I'm getting old :laugh: I'm in trouble with all the over 27's now :chat: hehe

Lets keep this post going, then it'll spur me on to actually get back to it Monday and come on here after to talk about it lol

Lightweight

Postby Zee Deveel » Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:35 am

2 stone above your natural weight is a really nice achievement. I'm naturally about 12.5 so I made 1.5.

Dunno what I weigh now cause this cast is huge and it has a big metal hinge on so it's hard to tell. :p

What you gonna do on Monday?

Postby Falbazaar » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:31 pm

Woah what did you to pal? That sounds like quite the injury!?

I'm not sure, after a three month break there'l be much chatting lol.. so after I've worked my mouth i'll fall in with what my mates been doing. I'll let you know later if i'm not dead to the world in bed hehe..

No Life

Postby gordym75 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:54 pm

Broken arms suck mate. I broke mine in August playing football and haven't been able to play since. I'm a goalkeeper you see. Those fancy dans guys playing outfield don't need arms but i do :D

Postby Falbazaar » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:12 pm

I don't know I'm no football fan but Ronaldo seems to use them :laugh:

That sucks pal, hope it doesn't take too long before your back to it!

I fractured my ribs playing rugby the last two seasons lol, luckily (if you can say that) it was at the end of each season.. think I'll skip the last few games this season lol

I just did abs and legs today.. I just struggled to get up the stairs so I aint looking forward to the next two days heh.. At least I went! I think some of the lads nearly dropped their weights when I walked in!

Next

Return to Off Topic Chat