Register

Streetwear Clothing Supplier

Post your dealings with dropshippers here. You can also request information on dropshippers or where to get particular products for dropship supply.

Moderator: Staff

Just Starting Out

Streetwear Clothing Supplier

Postby Flimbees » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:00 pm

Hi everyone,

I run an online shop <links in showcase only please>- we are in the market for new 'lesser known' brands of streetwear for men and women.

We have signed up with Devilwear which is great and we have many other suppliers which we managed to build a relationship with by simply contacting them - they didn't advertise dropshipping in any way.

I have read many posts in this forum which I've found helpful, infact I feel like I've studied this forum lol and I know that no one will willingly just hand over their supplier details, I wouldn't do it either.

But I'm looking for anyone that either runs a streetwear clothing line or maybe knows of someone that does, and is looking to get their name out there. If you have a look at my website, you should get an idea of what we're looking for.

Again, I know not everyone will be happy giving information out on a forum, so if you could please email me directly at <edited out email address as you'll be inundated with spam mail. Anyone can contact you using the pm system> it would be much appreciated.

Hopefully someone can provide us with some brands that we can build a great relationship with.

Many thanks,

Sam
Last edited by Flimbees on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Just Starting Out

Postby Flimbees » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:59 pm

Can anyone help with this? We're still on the lookout!

Thanks

Forum Advertiser

Postby ghome1971 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:25 pm

Hi

I offer dropshipping of kids streatwear. I offer 40% margins and a lifetime mebership of £99. You can find out more information at http://www.stardustkids.co.uk/acatalog/ ... pping.html

Geraldine

Return to Dropship Suppliers