Register

Fast Easy Checkout

A discussion area for other carts not listed above

Moderator: Staff

Fast Easy Checkout

Postby firewall » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:56 am

Hi I'm hoping someone here could help me as I've posted this on 2 other sites

I had a older version from zencart downloads and upgraded from here but it is still happening after upgrade
anyway
I am having a small problem with my fec .. Everything is fine but when it comes to the delivery it refuses to take the 2nd selection and always uses the default for some odd reason as I have 3 selections 1.UK only 2.Ireland only
3.Special Delivery ( for both) ..If I go though the process and choose 3 it reverts on the next page to option 1 (in my case)..
I have removed completely and reinstalled but it is still happening

If I revert back to the zencart default (ie turn off fec) it all works OK
my zen is 1.3.9h fec v 1.9.6

-# Moderator

Postby laggardlady » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:42 am

What is fec?

I was tempted to ask that in another way :lol:

Postby firewall » Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:32 pm

not you too lol "Fast easy checkout for zencart"
it shortens the checkout process and soooo much nicer than the default setup..
I am so tempted to just delete everything and start again but Setter has done so much work on my nochex I don't think I want to ask him again ,poor guy spent days on it & I felt so helpless ..but that's when this all started (I think) ..So I was hoping to fix it on my own if possible ,left a message on numinix & zencart ages ago and not 1 response :sob:

-# Moderator

Postby laggardlady » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:56 pm

As I came back on here I noticed the title of your thread and realised then what fec stood for. :D Sorry about that. :blush:

I can't help you either, I'm afraid, I've never installed fec. With the problems you had with Nochex I would think there must be some conflict between mods. I would contact Setter again, he loves playing around with things like that and he always manages to sort things.

Hope you get it sorted soon.

Postby firewall » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:36 pm

yeah me too ..I did ask him a while back and he hasn't come back to me ... After he sorted my nochex out ,I sort of feel embarrassed to ask him again as he spent ages sorting it out and I haven't got ££££££ to pay him and only bought him a beer last time :blush: ..
I would like to try sort it out myself if I can but may have to ask him again next year :cheers:

Return to Other Carts