Register

dropshipping companys

Post your dealings with dropshippers here. You can also request information on dropshippers or where to get particular products for dropship supply.

Moderator: Staff

Just Starting Out

dropshipping companys

Postby angelicruby » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:44 am

Greetings,

Im currently setting up my own buisness in luxury beauty and homeware products. my website should be up end of the week and im now looking into finding myself some decent reliable suppliers that i can build a landstanding working relationship with. I have been doing none stop research into various suppliers for the past week, but i was wondering if there was any that people recommended, im not only looking for a decent price but good quality as well.

Id be really appreciated for any advise.

Thanks

Just Starting Out

Postby angelicruby » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:27 pm

Im looking for a variaty of products, ive listed a few of the sort of things im looking for.

Cosmetic wise:

body creams
lotions
bath bombs
soaps
gift sets

homeware

phote frames
candles
candle holders
orgnaments

im looking for luxury looking items homeware wise, in regards to the cosmetics im looking for a lovely range of products that help you feel good about yourself, not just makeup but creams etc

Please id really appreciate a little help

-# Moderator

Postby EvoCart » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:52 pm

If you type a few product categories into the forum search you may find a few suppliers, also search google, it all takes time but I'm affraid not many people are going to give you a list of suppliers on a plate.

Best of luck.
EvoCart eCommerce Solutions - 14 day free trial!
~ Online Stores | Domain Names | Web Hosting ~

Lightweight

Postby zoolia » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:14 pm

Look at the adverts on the site too, they are paying advertisers here... for example:

http://www.beauty-kisses.com/

They advertise here and offer health and beauty products

:627:
Kind Regards

Daniel C Gregg

Just Starting Out

Postby angelicruby » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:50 pm

EvoCart wrote:If you type a few product categories into the forum search you may find a few suppliers, also search google, it all takes time but I'm affraid not many people are going to give you a list of suppliers on a plate.

Hi

EvoCart if you read my post you would see i already said i had been doing research pretty much none stop , what i was hoping for was some recommendations from people who have used or are using decent relivent suppliers as being new to this its nice to try get a supplier that is recommended.

Thanks Zoolia , yes ive checked that site out, does look interesting,

anyone else recommend any others? always good to compare before going with one :)

Postby nickhops » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:08 pm

Hi - I have just typed in dropship candles into google & without scrolling down very far, have seen three!

It was that easy :)

Just Starting Out

Postby angelicruby » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:00 pm

nickhops wrote:Hi - I have just typed in dropship candles into google & without scrolling down very far, have seen three!

It was that easy :)

angelicruby wrote:i was wondering if there was any that people recommended

do people seriously not read

recommend - definition

1. To praise or commend (one) to another as being worthy or desirable; endorse: recommended him for the job; recommended a car instead of an SUV.
2. To make (the possessor, as of an attribute) attractive or acceptable: Honesty recommends any person.
3. To commit to the charge of another; entrust.
4. To advise or counsel: She recommended that we be on time. See Synonyms at advise.

When i came across this site i thought 'wow brilliant idea a forum where you can get a little help, advise, recommendations' since posting my thread all ive seen is people not reading whats being asked, forget it, if people dont understand what recommend means ive posted the definition above for you , so maybe next time someone asks what ive asked they might be met with people who responde that can recommend, if you cant recommend anything thats fine just dont responde :)

-# Moderator

Postby EvoCart » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:09 pm

Oi don't be so rude, this is a forum not a dropship directory and why would members give their suppliers away when they have worked hard to find them, do you really think they want the competition.

So if you want help with starting or running a dropship business then stay, if you just want suppliers and like so many to be never seen again then you know where the door is.

(message to mods - sorry if this sounds harsh but I'm not putting up with newbies being so arrigant towards members that try and help.)
EvoCart eCommerce Solutions - 14 day free trial!
~ Online Stores | Domain Names | Web Hosting ~

-# Moderator

Postby laggardlady » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:52 pm

When no one gives the names of suppliers it's often because they don't use suppliers for the items you are looking to sell and you have quite a list there. Others don't give out their suppliers names because of the competition as EvoCart pointed out.

We have lots of newbies coming here asking for suppliers on their first post, once they get them they disappear mostly without even thanking anyone for the information. I personally don't sell what you are looking to sell so therefore I have no idea of who sells body creams and lotions and such I too would only have suggested Beauty Kisses. As far as I'm aware neither do the others who replied to your thread sell those things so although you appear to think they are being unhelpful in not giving you a list of suppliers they were in fact trying to help by suggesting you google or search the forum for answers.

If no one can recommend suppliers, seeing as they don't personally use them, you will have to do what others do and contact the suppliers and possibly place a couple of test orders to see if they suit or if you're unsure of them you can post a link here and people will help check them out for you.

I recommend one of my dropshippers but there are also some who I keep to myself as there are too many people who sell for pennies profit as a hobby and devalue the goods that I try to make a good profit on as I do it for a living.

Just Starting Out

Postby dancemagicdance » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:35 pm

There seems to be a sudden influx of rudeness from new members all of a sudden! Where's the fun in having it all handed to you on a plate ;)

Postby nickhops » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:58 pm

Well done Evocart & her ladyship!

I may not have given outright the names of the dropshippers but tried to gently indicate how easy it was to find those that supplied one of the products that the poster wanted.

My brief Google search produced three respectable companies - all done in about 10 seconds!

As has been said - this is not a directory!

But a quick look by scrolling down this website will find Puckator - candles, giftware etc - that's it from me! :(

Just Starting Out

Postby affordable » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:21 am

I am a newbie also but agree. Why would anyone give away their secret supplier and put more competition in the market. Ask your self, if you were making tons of sales on ebay from a supplier that not a lot of people are using then why would you recommend them just to get pushed out of the market by someone selling at £1 profit. Seems like a pretty stupid move to me.

Just Starting Out

Postby Rodeo » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:40 pm

I am also a newbie here. Hard work, perseverance, luck, kindness, strategy etc etc all forms part of any business success. Also, includes amongst this list is learning as you go along and esp learning from those who have more experienced than you. This forum is great. I've already learned so much in the 2 days that I've registered. I should say a big Thank You to all the contributors because I am very very grateful to You all.
Thanks
Rodeo

Just Starting Out

Postby potsie » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:02 pm

Another newbie here, please don't tar us all with the same brush. It's down to personalities and not the length of time they've been on this forum.

Lightweight

Postby Obiedobie » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:41 pm

I'm guessing the OP didn't hang around long then? Unsuprising given ther rudeness towards people trying to help them :!:
In the land of make believe... Nothing's as it seems...

Just Starting Out

Postby datkewlguy » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:49 am

You can always tell when someone is going to quit in the first week. Usually as they don't want to do any work themselves.

-# Moderator

Re: dropshipping companys

Postby laggardlady » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:17 pm

Reflect, Have you got an idea of what sort of thing you want to sell? If you can narrow it down maybe someone can help.

Return to Dropship Suppliers