Register

zencart MAJOR HELP

A discussion area for other carts not listed above

Moderator: Staff

zencart MAJOR HELP

Postby leedsunited123 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:30 pm

Tried for hours upon hours to try and sort this problem out.

I am doing my terms and conditions for my site, I place them into define page editor like this:

1. Descriptions, prices and product information We have taken care to describe and show items as accurately as possible. Despite this, slight variations in items may occur. If there is anything which you do not understand, or if you wish to obtain further information, please contact Customer Services on 07929020193 If, by mistake, we have under priced an item, we will not be liable to supply that item to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we despatch the item to you. In those circumstances, we will notify the correct price to you so you can decide whether or not you wish to order the item at that price. If you decide not to order the item, we will give you a full refund on any amount already paid for that item in accordance with our refund policy in section 6 below. All prices are expressed inclusive of any VAT payable unless otherwise stated. The price of an item does not include the delivery charge, which will depend on the delivery method you choose. The rate applicable for the delivery charge will be calculated at the date you place your order.The price of an item does not include the delivery charge, which will depend on the delivery method you choose.

2) Availability We try to ensure that we always stock the full product range. If an item is out of stock, we will not allow customers to place an order on the website. However, we do offer the facility for pre-ordering items where we can confirm an expected delivery date.

3. Delivery Our products differ on delivery times as to whether they are in stock or not. For example, when in stock items will be delivered recorded delivery 1st class and take 1 day to be received. When out of stock items can take upto 14 days. We aim to have as many items in stock at all times but do apologise if this isn't always the case.

4. Cancellation of order If you wish to cancel your order, please advise us as soon as possible. If we haven't dispatched the order we will cancel for you. Any returns need to be made within 28 days in the same condition we sent them out. Please send returns to: Football Clearance PO Box 446 LEEDS LS17 1GT

5. Payments Payments are currently being accepted by PayPal, however we do aim to accept credit and debit cards shortly. Ordering by Phone We are also happy to take your order by phone at any time between 09.00 – 18.00 GMT Monday – Sunday. Phone Number: 07929020193

6. Customer Services If you have any queries, please contact us on 07929020193, or (44) 0113 2178580. Alternatively email us at support@footballclearance.co.uk

HOWEVER, on the website www.footballclearance.co.uk they don't appear like that and are all bunched together as you can see. PLEASE HELP!!

Postby Sash » Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:39 pm

Hi at first glance you havent closed the paragraph with </p> you have to do this and the end of each paragraph,,,not just the ending one....close it off with </p> and <p> straight after the closing one
Last edited by Sash on Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby leedsunited123 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:18 pm

I have done all the paragraphs closing etc, done it in my admin area of zencart under define pages, is this the correct place to be doing it? just doesnt show up on my site. please help

I Live Here

Postby eemarket » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:21 pm

Please keep your problem to one thread

http://dropshipforum.co.uk/viewtopic.ph ... 857#158857

this thread now locked
Last edited by eemarket on Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Other Carts