Register

looking for motorbike clthing ,helmets etc

Post your dealings with dropshippers here. You can also request information on dropshippers or where to get particular products for dropship supply.

Moderator: Staff

Lightweight

looking for motorbike clthing ,helmets etc

Postby shortassrider » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:43 pm

Hi , can anyone help me , looking for motorbike clothing and the likes,
would be much obliged if anyone has seen the likes
thanks in advance

.James
shortassrider

Postby Buffett » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:03 pm

Hi James,

I did a search a will back looking for a dropshipper in the motorbike world. I did find a wholesale supplier in the states that dealt with the big brand name in the motocross world but if I remember rightly they prices were no good to us in the UK after shipping was added etc. I searched for ages.

You could use Eyewearsystems.co.uk as they sell Motocross goggles Snowboards goggles and the Extreme Sports Style Glasses. That might get you started.

I think you'll have to go down the wholesale route in Motorbike Clothing Niche.

Buffet,

Just Starting Out

Postby misslovanu » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:55 pm

I'm looking for motorcycle apparel and accessories as well in the US or beyond with low minimums, possible dropshipping. Any recommendations?
Stephanie White

Lightweight

Postby anoblelife » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:19 pm

Anyone get anywhere with this?

Just Starting Out

Postby zMeth » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:43 pm

I know a supplier in the UK who can supply the majority of the catalogue for dropship, however there is a minimum "stock" limit before an account of that nature will be accepted. Depends if you are planning to hold anything in stock or not.

Just Starting Out

Postby zMeth » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:45 pm

Just to expand on that - there are many many suppliers in the UK. (I currently work in a bike shop) that are happy to sell items to you on a quantity basis - but most require a certain level of stock before allowing this.

I am completely unaware of any sole dropshipper, but TranAm have mentioned being able to dropship.

Return to Dropship Suppliers