Register

Problem with v1.3.9b and Nochex Module

A discussion area for other carts not listed above

Moderator: Staff

-# Moderator

Problem with v1.3.9b and Nochex Module

Postby laggardlady » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:15 pm

On one site I am using v1.3.9b. When it was installed Nochex wasn't offered so I installed a Nochex module.

When an order comes through, on the order edit page all the customers details show along with order number, date purchased and payment method but where the details of the order should be there is a blank space. I can't edit anything, check the invoice or the packing slip from that page.

If I go back to the main page of orders and click on invoice or packing slip, all the details are there it's only on the edit page that nothing shows. This is annoying as I can't update the orders or email the customer from that page.

Does anyone have any idea what could be going wrong and how to fix it. It's doing my head in :lol:

Elite Member

Postby Baa » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:31 pm

Did you do the upgrade to nochex as well?
Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk. (Seneca)

-# Moderator

Postby laggardlady » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:03 pm

Thanks Baa, I'm pretty sure I did. I have added so many different things now :lol:

From the Nochex module page I downloaded the lot and installed the versions in order, then got the update from the Nochex site.

I've tried so many different things but cannot get the edit page to show details. I've just done a couple of test orders, got the emails through from Nochex but nothing is showing in admin. whereas I got an order through this morning and apart from the edit page everything worked fine.

I think I'm going to take it off site, delete everything and start again. What I find wierd also is that the details show in admin-configuration-mystore. Enable nochex module, Nochex email address and account type.

Elite Member

Postby Baa » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:09 pm

Did you update your database tables in the upgrade?

This happened to me and the nochex purchases went blank, I'll see if I can find the code again just in case it's that
Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk. (Seneca)

-# Moderator

Postby laggardlady » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:10 pm

Baa, you worked miracles for me just by replying. I deleted the files and tried again and for some reason it worked. I notice the details from the older orders are now showing in admin.

Thank you, you must have sent some really good vibes my way :)

Elite Member

Postby Baa » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:15 pm

LOL LL Whatever it was I'm glad it's working.

If anyone reading this is getting a database error for NoChex, here's the fix http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153233

-# Moderator

Postby laggardlady » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:32 pm

Baa I did that fix a couple of weeks ago, in fact I think the fix was there when I installed Nochex because when I found it I checked the file and everything was fine. I've been searching all over for information but couldn't find anything about the problem I had. No error messages came up with mine. I wish I had thought before of deleting everything and re-installing earlier. :grin:

At least it's working now. I kept going into orders which had already been despatched as they were sitting at processing and I had no way of changing it. I had to keep scrolling through Outlook to check what emails I'd sent to customers. I get muddled at the best of times :lol:

Elite Member

Postby Baa » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:44 pm

Strange that it started showing blank! I couldn't find anything for that either. I know my previous orders via Nochex were blank on the upgrade but I'd also got the databse error message as well.

Still as long as it's working now eh :D

Return to Other Carts