Register

I need ladies clothes from china

Post your dealings with dropshippers here. You can also request information on dropshippers or where to get particular products for dropship supply.

Moderator: Staff

Just Starting Out

I need ladies clothes from china

Postby vernantes » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:38 pm

After all I'll let you know that Im from Venezuela and the case is this, I want to start selling in ebay, i've been thinking about selling in a few countries, first in the US and then if the business takes body then start selling in other places. I would like to know if the Uk, France, Spain and Mexico are good places to sell dropship. I'm not thinking selling in my own country.

I'm going to use paypal and I'm aware that I need a bank account in the US in order to withdraw the money. It wont be a problem because I can create one here from Venezuela.

I want to sell ladies clothes, like dresses and blousses and maybe skirts and accesories, but mainly I want to offer the two firsts, using dropship as I said before and here comes the big problem for me because I can't get fully satisfied with the comments that i've get from everbuying.com . SO I would like to know wich dropshipper do you recomend me for ladies clothes or if you can aprove everbuying.com.

I'll highly apreciate your recommendations

Lightweight

Postby satyros » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:50 pm

how about this company? I've used them once from ebay

http://youstarclothing.com/

Return to Dropship Suppliers