Register

I Need A Dropshiping Company In China

Post your dealings with dropshippers here. You can also request information on dropshippers or where to get particular products for dropship supply.

Moderator: Staff

Just Starting Out

I Need A Dropshiping Company In China

Postby constanttime » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:37 pm

I am new into this business and I would like know a dropshiper in China that is legitimate i will be happy if its a company you guys have been working with I need USB FLASH DRIVES in large quantities. Please am afraid of lossing my money to scammers.

-# Super Mod

Postby DJBenz » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:50 pm

Try verified suppliers on Global Sources. With common sense you should be fairly safe.
Dan
I'm happy being King of my own hill in life, and not aspiring to climb yours

Just Starting Out

Postby constanttime » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:06 pm

Thanks

Forum Advertiser

Postby PeteVA » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:19 am

I am a dropshipper who does business in and ships from China. In 3 years I have tried 3 times to find decent media suppliers, and this is with one of my own paid employees who knows the markets, and given up each time.

Flash drives, USB sticks, SD cards, no matter, it seems like each time I've taken back more than I sold. They have been a total loser for me. People claim they are not the capacity claimed, there are many errors, you name it.

I now sell SD cards as add-on items with phones and tablets, and have not had a complaint for ages, but we buy a dozen or so at a time from another wholesaler and we pay good money for them.

If you are seriously looking for media and flash drives, here is the list of the producing countries from the best to the worst.

Japan, but no one buys there.
Korea, Samsung is great and there are some others.
Taiwan, really good no name memory products
China, pay your money and take your chances

Finding an exporter of Korean or Taiwanese goods would be my recommendation, but I do not know how well you will sell on ebay.

Return to Dropship Suppliers