Register

Lingerie Dropshippers

Post your dealings with dropshippers here. You can also request information on dropshippers or where to get particular products for dropship supply.

Moderator: Staff

Postby Kenix » Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:20 pm

Hi Alib, first of all, welcome to the forum...

My friend has a batch of leg avenue lingerie for clearance. Price is very cheap, if you are interested, PM me and I shall provide you the source. ;)

Just Starting Out

Postby mrjibbles » Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:18 pm

www.gotlingerie.com

they are the only authorised dealer or Dreamgirl in the uk, if you see it wholesale'd elsewhere then those companies are probably gettting it off gotlingerie.

They are also doing huslter shortly, as its not available inthe uk yet, until they do it

You will need to supply a business card or two etc to get an account with them

I had one once but decided not to do lingerie, but now i am thinking twice.

Lovely people. Katie and natasha are stars.

Rob

Just Starting Out

Postby mrjibbles » Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:21 pm

oh and by the way, Leg Avenue and Foreplay are brands you probably can't dropship as yet as the companies are bringing the ranges in for wholesale

Foreplay, you need to speak to http://www.bluemoonlingerie.com/ who are the sole
distributor of Foreplay and dropshipping service being set up soon.

Look up Erotic Trade Only magazine, they are all in there.

Bear in mind, Dreamgirl and Foreplay are expensive lingerie so you will need a good looking site for people to buy. Not cheap stuff at all but very sexy. Unfortuntly I couldn't get any phone numbers of the models. :)))

Good luck

Rob

Just Starting Out

Postby LAdirect » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:56 pm

mrjibbles wrote:oh and by the way, Leg Avenue and Foreplay are brands you probably can't dropship as yet as the companies are bringing the ranges in for wholesale

Foreplay, you need to speak to http://www.bluemoonlingerie.com/ who are the sole
distributor of Foreplay and dropshipping service being set up soon.

Look up Erotic Trade Only magazine, they are all in there.

Bear in mind, Dreamgirl and Foreplay are expensive lingerie so you will need a good looking site for people to buy. Not cheap stuff at all but very sexy. Unfortuntly I couldn't get any phone numbers of the models. :)))

Good luck

Rob

Blue moon unless recently started do not offer dropship service. They are wholesale only.

They dont keep a lot in stock and order weekly from the usa, average waiting time is about 3 weeks when ordering with BM.

hth

LegAv

-# Moderator

Postby laggardlady » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:11 pm

Hi LA, that post was from oct 2006. Blue moon have a dropship site it's called bmdropship I think. If you do a search there are a couple of posts about them :lol:

Postby karen1985 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:17 pm

It's not being run by them any more tho LL, it's being run by dpbuk and they are acting as middlemen on their now - bluemoon themselves have gone back to wholesale only - it's in one of the threads.
Karen

Just Starting Out

Postby LAdirect » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:05 pm

bluemoon don't do DG etc so can't be there site!.. maybe they are joining forces.

GL did try to join forces with net1on1 some time ago but it all went pear shaped. After speaking to one of the staff of 1on1 at erotica last year I don't think they will be buying there lingerie from GL anymore either. :o)
ljw
=================

Postby karen1985 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:28 pm

LADirect - That's what is explained in another thread on bluemoon.
BlueMoon did have a dropship site, bmdropship, and their service was quite good.
I had ordered from them wholesale before they opened the dropship site. I have all of the starter pack etc. to prove that when bmdropship started it was run by them. Plus emails and order details from the site when they were dropshipping for me.
I'm not sure what happened nd why they suddenly stopped their dropshipping service, I can only assume that they felt it was better for them to concentrate on wholesa.e.
All of a sudden the website changed and contact details, then the new ranges were added.
The site (bmdropship.com) is now being run by dpbuk, and they are acting as middlemen using GL and bluemoon as suppliers, and this is bound to only be bad news for the site. I would not tocuh bmdropship now for the simple fact that they are middlemen, and not just that but they are using one of the most unreliable lingerie suppliers (GL) to dropship for them.

Just Starting Out

Postby LAdirect » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:56 am

karen1985 wrote:LADirect - That's what is explained in another thread on bluemoon.
BlueMoon did have a dropship site, bmdropship, and their service was quite good.
I had ordered from them wholesale before they opened the dropship site. I have all of the starter pack etc. to prove that when bmdropship started it was run by them. Plus emails and order details from the site when they were dropshipping for me.
I'm not sure what happened nd why they suddenly stopped their dropshipping service, I can only assume that they felt it was better for them to concentrate on wholesa.e.
All of a sudden the website changed and contact details, then the new ranges were added.
The site (bmdropship.com) is now being run by dpbuk, and they are acting as middlemen using GL and bluemoon as suppliers, and this is bound to only be bad news for the site. I would not tocuh bmdropship now for the simple fact that they are middlemen, and not just that but they are using one of the most unreliable lingerie suppliers (GL) to dropship for them.

Yes. We used to purhcase from Blue Moon when we started. We now purchase direct from the USA. To be fair we never really had problems with them and Richard is a good guy but sometimes the wait for stock is difficult. Another problem is when the manufacturers have no stock it was kept on back order sometimes without us knowing. Sometimes when we forgot 6 weeks later we'd get a delivery from BM for a item we had forgotten about and no longer needed.

With GL as your main supplier then I think your always in trouble. I think enough has already been said about them and less said the better!

lee
ljw
=================

Postby cazeroll » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:43 pm

I have used bmdropship.com and have to say that I was not that impressed. Nearly every single order was either put on backorder or was out of stock. This does not relate too well to customers, who then do not order again. This was before I knew they were being supplied by Bluemoon. I would not have used them if I had known, as I have also used Bluemoon in the past and delivery times where never great and neither was stock availability. I am now shying away from Lingerie as my experience with the above companies was not the best.

Just my two pennies worth but when us dropshippers are relying on companies to ship the products for us we require a good service otherwise we end up looking like numpties to our customers.
Last edited by cazeroll on Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Just Starting Out

Postby begrie » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:14 am

did anyone use www.liberette.com? still looking for lingerie dropshipper.
got 1-3 list. need to compare the price.
TQ

Postby marleys ltd » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:37 pm

Try looking here, Its free to browse - over 100 suppliers listed ;

<unpaid advert removed>
Last edited by marleys ltd on Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Just Starting Out

Postby unboutique » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:35 pm

I'm looking for someone to dropship corsets sizes S-6X for me would love any tips or suggestions!

Just Starting Out

Postby sexywear » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:47 pm

unboutique wrote:I'm looking for someone to dropship corsets sizes S-6X for me would love any tips or suggestions!

Hi, try www.sgwholesale.com or www.seductiveline.co.uk. They have a small range of corsets available for dropshipping.

Just Starting Out

Postby dogmad » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:32 pm

there is always lingerie-dropshp.co.uk i have not delt with them but there quiet cheap

Just Starting Out

Postby R4ven » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:02 am

sexywear wrote:
unboutique wrote:I'm looking for someone to dropship corsets sizes S-6X for me would love any tips or suggestions!

Hi, try www.sgwholesale.com or www.seductiveline.co.uk. They have a small range of corsets available for dropshipping.

www.sgwholesale.com is now a parked website, gess thay are not trading anymore. www.seductiveline.co.uk are still up and running though.
Last edited by R4ven on Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Elite Member

Postby DVDdropship » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:16 am

R4ven wrote:www.sgwholesale.com is now a parked website, gess thay are not trading anymore.

The domain has expired. You could buy it if you wanted to.

Just Starting Out

seductiveline

Postby desseree » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:19 pm

has anyone ever used these for dropshippping recently, thanks in adavnce

Just Starting Out

Postby desseree » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:44 pm

seductiveline is the site sorry

Just Starting Out

Postby katyr » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:00 pm

can anyone help - i am looking to sell on my dropshipping website / account with dropshipland <deleted address>
only had it open a few days and am now unable to get started....long long story!
Anyone interested - not sure how it would work but presumably just pass on logins?
will check details - website with membership of dropship land and Easy Data base package ?would happily take half what i paid for it all only a few days ago so anyone who was thinking about lingerie (+other goods) dropshipping with dropship land - let me know.
Last edited by katyr on Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

-# Moderator

Postby laggardlady » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:48 pm

As far as I am aware you cannot sell your site to someone else. You had better check with dropshipland whether or not you can do so.

Just Starting Out

Postby katyr » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:51 pm

Thanks - I will do.

soniamike

Postby soniamike » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:53 am

Dear Alib28

You can find online lingerie <don't spam>

hope that help u
Last edited by soniamike on Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lightweight

Postby raggy786 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:49 pm

Can anyone help me? I want to purchase good quality lingerie please... If anyone can pm me? would be great.

Return to Dropship Suppliers