Register

Cross Sell Mod

A discussion area for other carts not listed above

Moderator: Staff

Cross Sell Mod

Postby shazam » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:26 am

Just wondering if anyone out there uses a cross sell mod?

I'm looking at implementing one, but as far as I can tell, the cross sell has to be setup on each product by manually entering in which products should be cross sold.

What i'd prefer is a mod whereby I can set it to cross sell items from the same brand and/or category automatically. Anyone know of anything like this out there at the moment?

Just Starting Out

Postby livvylou » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:23 am

it depends on which mod you are using, if you are talking about using the better together mod by "that software guy" (free download from zencart site) then you can purchase a further mod form his support site which gives you an easy to use control panel, i have considered using this too although im not at the stage of implementing it yet so i haven't actually done anything hands on with it yet, but from what i gather on the screen shots for the admin panel you can specify product and category from within there. here is the link http://www.thatsoftwareguy.com/zencart_ ... admin.html

Postby shazam » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:42 am

Yeah cheers, seen that before actually but just emailed him now to ask and he's replied saying you have to specifiy them manually.

Just Starting Out

Postby livvylou » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:46 am

im afraid i dont know of any more, but thankyou for posting what he said, that clears up using that one for me too lol, good luck!

Return to Other Carts